Monday, February 01, 2010

I'm back, mothafuckas

sup, I'm back, out the Pen early cos of good behavior. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you know, so I'm stronger. Literally too bc I lifted a fucking ton of weights there.

My cousin Prof Reg dishonored himself by not posting like he told me he would, but you can never trust a man with an education. Thats why next election Im voting for Palin, she doesn't know shit and thats what we need right now. Plus the first woman president!

Prison wasn't so bad, nothing like the movies, most guys try to do as little as possible and not riot or rape you or whatever. Some stuff in there is kind of offensive tho bc alotta guys use "gay" as an insult not a description of happiness. I cant fault them right off the bat bc I used to be that way also but I did some reading in prison and now I know thats not right, Ive changed, but when I told fellow prisoners about being not bigoted usually they hit me with their fists or sometimes whatever they were carrying. Also the guards for the same reason.

Anyway good to be back! If anybody really missed me, great, if you are a lady please email me bc you know how it goes.

Geronimo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home